Around 40 delegates joined the system component simulation and stimuli workshop taking place in Mainz. The main objectives of the workshops were related to task management as well as setting up technical objectives for upcoming period. During the workshop, the delegates were working in different groups of interest: radar group, lidar group and camera group. For each of the group, different objectives, timelines and expected work results were defined.
The most important results of the workshop are:
- Work groups extraction which will result in avoiding duplication of work
- Definition of timeline for deliverables
- Cross domain exchange of work results, validation techniques and challenges
- Mapping between partners and use cases
- The needs for sensor samples with open interfaces to perform validation experiments has been defined