At this two days’ event, the ENABLE-S3 project partners will present the key results of 3 years intense research activities in the area of automated systems. Visitors will have the exclusive opportunity to gain first hand insights into demonstrators from across six domains and meet the people driving this project.
Industry and research joined forces
The consortium, comprising 68 European OEMs, suppliers, tool providers, as well as research institutions, has collaborated in industry-driven use cases to improve the safety and security of automated systems in six domains (automotive, aerospace, rail, maritime, health, farming).
Supporting the market introduction of automated systems
In these past three years, ENABLE-S3 has established the required skills and tools for the validation of automated systems in Europe. The technology resulting from this work supports the market introduction of automated systems by
- Enabling safe, secure and functional systems across six domains
- Establishing a modular comprehensive test and validation framework for scenario based testing
- Driving open standards for higher interoperability
Innovative technologies and networking possibilities
This event will bring together stakeholders from industry, funding authorities, politics and other European projects and give first hand insights into one of the biggest EU–projects about V&V testing for automated systems.
- Keynote speakers from renowned companies
- Large exhibition presenting around 35 prototypes developed within this project
- Networking opportunities with experts representing industry, academia and funding authorities
Date: Thursday – Friday, 16-17 May 2018
Venue: Helmut List Halle, Waagner-Biro-Straße 98a, 8020 Graz
Registration will be available in January 2019.